Thursday, April 10, 2014

National Sibling Day

According to the world of Facebook, it's National Sibling Day! Sorry everyone else, but I have the greatest siblings in the world. They make me laugh, look out for me, and are my biggest role models. I love my siblings, and my family more than anything, so I thought they deserved a post! Leigh and Shannon, I don't have any pictures of us, but you guys are WAY more than just sister-in-laws, you're definitely my sisters and I'm so glad my brothers got SO lucky when they found you, because we all got lucky when you came into our (big and crazy) family. Love you guys!

Thanks for giving me such a great family Mom and Dad! 


My crazy and loving brothers and sisters
Shannon's been in my life since I was two! Definitely my sister! 
My beautiful sister-in-law Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment